Saturday, July 23, 2011

Interests in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Furniture Design, Animation, Motion Media Design, Painting, Guitar, and Air Riffle...

I have to admit that I have so many interest. So many interests that I don't have time to became an expert in each interest. My strengths are learning fast and good at doing research.

Scanning a prospectus, I find that I have interest in many programs of study. To name a few:
- Architecture (I bought several books on architecture and landscape architecture)
- Interior Design (I attended classes on interior design)
- Graphic Design (Is it about photoshop editing?)
- Furniture Design (I think it's cool if you can design a designer's chair)
- Animation (Pixar is the holy grail)
- Film and Television (From screenwriting, directing, cinematography to editing, I have learnt so much!)
- Motion Media Design (A big hit today?)
- Painting (I'm good at oil and acrylic painting)
- Guitar & Drum (Learning guitar can help me to compose music for my films)
- Air Riffle

I just need more time! Going to focus in one of these!! \( 'v' )/

No comments:

Post a Comment